Smashing Solution offers online exams based on multiple choice questions so that professionals from a variety of fields can test strength of their skills. If you have ever given skills test at freelancer or upwork, you know what kind of procedure is involved in giving these tests. These tests may not include same questions like you are offered by freelancer or upwork but these will provide you same opportunity to test your skills. These tests will also prepare you to give and pass tests at freelancing websites. Before you give paid test at freelancing websites, try our tests and go through same difficulty and procdure that you will face at those websites.
The criteria of tests is also similar to those freelancing websites. You are provided with limited time and you have to answer few questions in that given time. There is no negative markings. You can skip the questions you find confusing. At the end of test, your score is shown to you. You can give tests as many times as you like and whenever you like. Before giving 10 minutes or more time consuming test, you can try out our sample test that has 4 easy questions and you have to answer those in 30 seconds time.
Most questions and answers are our user submissions. We check the validity of questions and answers but we accept questions from our community. You can submit questions with answers by using our contact page. You can submit questions for any test available here. Infact we depend on our community and users for content at this website. We thank our community for support and submissions.
You can make sure that tests are tough and will require a lots of brain power and concentration. These will test your abilities in the professional field that you are interested in. These tests are designed to question your skill strengths. Each question is verified for validity before inclusion in the system. Our moderators are highly technical, skilled professionals and experts in their fields.
Results / Score
- Score: Your final score in %. You need to score equal or above than required percentage for a given exam. Score requirement is tough. If you pass the exam, rest assured, you are pretty good at that skill.
- Result: Fail or Pass. If you secure required percentage of score, you are pass in that exam.
- Requirement: This is minimum required score you need to secure for that exam in order to pass exam.
- Exam Questions: Requird number of questions to attempt and answer for an exam. If an exam has 40 questions, it will be over after 40 answered questions (+ ten skipped questions if any).
- Correct Answers: Correct answers from total answered questions.
- Missed Questions: Questions that you missed from required number of questions because exam time was over.
- Attempted Questions: Answered questions + skipped questions. Basically questions that you see on screen are attempted questions. First question is first attempted question, does not matter it was correct or wrong, answered or skipped.
- Skipped Questions: Questions that you find confusing and skip for better chance with next questions to come. Usually 10 questions are allowed to skip in each exam. Skipped questions count as attempted questions but they do not impact your exam score. This is basically a relaxation in a given exam.
- Exam Time: Total time allowed for the exam. Exam time increases with level/difficulry of exam.
Want to support us? You can donate to this project easily. Those cryptocurrensies are worthless anyways :)
Or, there are other ways to support us.
- Spread the word and share this website with friends and colleagues.
- Share this website on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social networking websites.
- Like our FaceBook page.
- Hire us for web development projects related to web design, Frontend, HTML, CSS/SASS, jQuery, web APIs, AngularJS, ReactJS, WordPress & PHP. We are awesome at web development. Look how functional this website is. We are everywhere including freelancer websites. Just reach us via email and we will get back to you with details - on your terms. We are good developers. We have management staff and tools (Jira, Trello, Asana, Basecamp) that will provide you full transparency, regular updates and optimal communication.