Google Keyword Planner is a tool that can help you optimize your YouTube videos and increase your view count. Here are a few ways you can use Google Keyword Planner to get more views on your YouTube channel.
- Research keywords: Use Google Keyword Planner to research keywords related to your niche. This can help you to identify popular keywords that you can use in your video titles, descriptions, and tags to increase visibility and views.
- Optimize video titles and tags: Use the keywords you’ve researched to optimize your video titles and tags for better search visibility. This can help your videos to show up in search results for relevant keywords, which can increase views.
- Identify profitable keywords: Use Google Keyword Planner to identify keywords that have a high search volume and low competition. These keywords can be more profitable and easier to rank for, which can help to increase views.
- Check competition: Using Google Keyword Planner you can check the competition of different keywords, and select the ones that are less competitive but still have a good search volume. This can help you to optimize your videos for keywords that are more likely to drive traffic to your channel.
- Get keyword ideas: Google Keyword Planner can give you ideas for other keywords that are related to your main keywords, and you can use them to optimize your video titles, descriptions and tags.
- Use long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords are longer and more specific phrases that are less competitive and easier to rank for. Google Keyword Planner can help you to identify long-tail keywords that are related to your niche, which can help to increase views.
By using Google Keyword Planner to research and optimize keywords, you can increase the visibility and searchability of your videos, which can help to boost your view count. However, remember that creating high-quality and engaging videos, and building a loyal community is also important to have a successful channel.