The title of your YouTube video is important for several reasons, such as ‘search visibility’, ‘a good first impression’, ‘clarity’, and ‘to get more views’. A good title can help your video rank higher in YouTube search results and make it more likely to be discovered by viewers. The title is often the first thing that viewers see when they come across your video, so it’s important to make a good first impression. A clear, descriptive title can help viewers understand what your video is about and whether it’s relevant to them. An eye-catching and compelling title can increase the number of clicks on your video, resulting in more views and potentially more subscribers. Overall, a well-written title is an important part of your video’s success on YouTube and can help you reach your desired audience.
Following are top 10 ways to improve your video titles and make them irresistible.
- Keep title short and concise: A shorter title for youtube video is more likely to catch the attention of users and make them want to click on your video.
- Use keywords in title: Include relevant keywords in the title to make it more likely to show up in search results.
- Make title descriptive: Use a title that accurately reflects the content of your video and gives users an idea of what they can expect.
- Use numbers in title: Lists and numbered titles are often more attractive to users and can make your video stand out in search results. So use lists i your videos.
- Make title catchy: Use a title that is memorable and catchy to grab the attention of users and encourage them to click on your video.
- Use power words in title: Words like “secret”, “proven”, “top”, “effective”, “powerful”, “best”, “exclusive”, “revolutionary”, “transformative”, “life-changing”, “breakthrough”, “amazing”, “mind-blowing”, “incredible”, “powerful”, “unbelievable”, “astonishing”, “incredible”, and “ultimate” can be effective in capturing the attention of users and making them want to watch your video.
- Ask questions in title: Asking a question in the title can be a good way to engage users and make them want to find out more about the topic. Ask questions in video as well.
- Include your brand in title: If you have a well-known brand, consider including it in the title to make your video more recognizable.
- Test different titles: Try using different titles and see which ones perform the best in terms of generating clicks and views.
- Keep title relevant: Make sure the title of your video is relevant to the content and the interests of your target audience.
Keep these in mind while writing a title for your youtube video, make it a habit to follow these tips and you will feel the difference in your youtube channel views and engagement.